Hey Everyone! Welcome to another episode of the Digital Marketing Dive Podcast. I’m Seth Goldstein from Goldstein Media, with me is the self-proclaimed king of the Internet, Shawn Swaim, of Shawn Swaim Consulting.
We have a great episode for you today.
Today we’re going to talk about Reddit → Hidden Gem or Waste of Time
- Some consider it the front page of the Internet
- If you’re not careful, like the Internet, you can get sucked down a rather scary rabbit hole.
- Is this a good place for a brand to interact
- Always read the subreddit guidelines before interacting
- Give more than you ask
- Share good content from across the Web that is relevant, but not just yours
- Be open to criticism and react appropriately and accordingly
- Lurk vs. Post. Which is better?
This week we’re doing general apps and sites that intrigue us.
Shawn: Hopper for flights
Seth: Boost for Reddit – Great Reddit app → Android only though.
Well that was fun. As always please give us a review in the podcast directory of your choice. We’re all of the major directories. We also want to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com. Leave us questions, comments, critiques, rants, you name it. If you don’t want us to read the note on the show, please tell us, because we probably will! Also feel free join our Facebook group to continue the conversation: https://www.facebook.com/groups/digitalmarketingdive/
So that’s it. It’s been fun! See you on the flip side!