This episode is brought to you by Stacks Co. the co-working space where both Shawn and I work and record this podcast. Stacks is located in historic downtown Doylestown, in the heart of Bucks County. Stacks Co. allows entrepreneurs like ourselves space to not only work, but grow and connect with others. For a free day of co-working to see if the space is right for you, go to StacksCo.Work for more information. Don’t forget to mention you heard about Stacks on this show.
Okay on to the show…
Hey Everyone! Welcome to another episode of the Digital Marketing Dive Podcast. I’m Seth Goldstein from Goldstein Media, with me is the self-proclaimed king of the Internet, Shawn Swaim, of Shawn Swaim Consulting.
We have a great episode for you today!
Today we’re going to talk about building community. And we have a special guest. Jonathan Mercer of Stacks Co. who had done an amazing job building a physical and digital community around the Stacks brand.
- Jon, tell us a little about your background, Pre-Stacks?
- What is your definition of Co-Working?
- Did you always see yourself getting involved with Co-Working?
- What benefits have you seen with using digital for getting the word out?
- What kind of downside?
- Have you seen some crossover between “Online” and “Offline” in the way people join communities?
- What is it about Doylestown that made you want to stay and build Stacks?
- How is the co-working community different here than elsewhere in your experience?
- Where do you see Stacks Co. and the community you built going in the future?
This week we’re doing general apps and sites that intrigue us.
Shawn: Habit Hub
Jonathan: Apple Podcasts and Podcasts in General
Well that was fun. As always please give us a review in the podcast directory of your choice. We’re all of the major directories. We also want to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com. Leave us questions, comments, critiques, rants, you name it. If you don’t want us to read the note on the show, please tell us, because we probably will! Also feel free join our Facebook group to continue the conversation: https://www.facebook.com/groups/digitalmarketingdive/
So that’s it. It’s been fun! See you on the flip side!